4.8

I ordered this dress as a party.I bought this long sleeve dress on 9/8/16 in the evening and received it on 9/11/16!

I did pay for the expedited shipping. I was nervous about the quality but in all actuality the quality is awesome! The dress is true to size and the color shown on the website matched as well. I love the color.

The quality is way better than I expected, too. . It is a very beautiful, elegant, and modest dress that is flattering for any figure. Ordering these dresses was the best decision I made.

I would definitely recommend! Seriously, you guys never disappoint.

Thank you kissmiss.co.uk.thanks!

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of kissmiss bandage dress party dress from Kissmiss Bandage Dress and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kissmiss Bandage Dress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kissmiss Bandage Dress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kissmiss Bandage Dress?

Comments